We have just updated our trekking page on our website, and so, we thought we would try a shout out.
We are looking for at least two ambitious people, who are looking for a little adventure and are not scared off by a challenge. IS THAT YOU? If so, we need you.
We need two people to undertake a Kilimanjaro Trekking Expedition and help raise much needed funds for our charity. Completion of this challenge, and it is a true challenge, is something to be very proud of.
- Kilimanjaro (5895m) is the worlds highest free standing mountain and the highest in Africa
- A tough but rewarding challenge with a huge sense of achievement
- The Lemosho route is the longest and safest route with the greatest acclimatisation
- Our small groups benefit from individual attention + daily health checks = greater success
- Our guides and crew are fully qualified and experienced to ensure your safety
We have three different payment and fundraising options to best suit you. The dates we have fixed at 5th – 16th June 2017, however we can be flexible on these dates, providing we have two people to undertake the challenge.
Come on, what are you waiting for, the sooner you start fundraising the easier it will be to reach your target 🙂 Give Steve or Phil a call on 01246 852233, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or check here for the full details .